Symbiosis School of Economics will be known for rigorous applied economic analysis relating to real world issues of social relevance.
To provide the right environment for an incredible educational experience and to evolve into a major research & consultancy centre – creating a difference in a civilized society.
In a nutshell
- Rigorous Curriculum
- Innovative Teaching & Assessment
- Other facilities: ICT enabled lecture halls, library, Wi-Fi enabled campus, a well equipped Gymnasium, Canteen, Health Care Center, Auditorium, Hostel Accommodation (limited seats), Computer Lab, etc.
- The parents have access to the progress reports of their wards through a 'Student Outreach Central' portal provided on the college website.
- Unique International Collaborations: SSE has collaborations with the London School of Economics, NTU Singapore & others and runs internationalization & exchange programmes like -Ontario Maharashtra & Goa Programme.
- In House Publication: The college editorial board which is an active body aims at publishing its first in-house magazine by 2011. All the faculty members & students have thought it to be imperative to come together to take this initiative.
- Teacher Student Ratio: The healthy teacher student ratio with a good number of dedicated full time & visiting faculties to teach & groom the students through the mentoring system makes SSE a home away from home for the students